MAKE MONEY $$

MAKE MONEY $$
CLICK HERE FOR FREE TRAINING

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Learning to market a web site or blog

I just found this great site that teaches you how to get traffic to your web site or blog. This can be any site that you are promoting as an affiliate or your blog or you business' site, even an Ebay Store. I have just started so I can't tell you too much about it other than it is really great and takes you a step at a time. So go to the link on this blog and dig in to a great new way to get others to see your site.

I will try to update as I go along and give any tips. As of right now my only tip is that keyword search can be done for free in the beginning if you don't want to get into marketing samurai or google adwords. I just googled keyword search and found a few free ones. Also go through the preseason training and get as much as you can from it. I think it is meant to be done over a week or so and I did it in two days. Can we say mentally draining?? Have fun with it and learn. Don't let yourself get frustrated they literally take you thru step by step.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.